WELCOME and NAMASTE
When I wake up every morning, I feel so blessed for getting an opportunity to live one more day and do something better.
Hi guys, I am Niraj Thapa Magar from Nepal, currently living in Sydney. Recently, I graduated from CQUniversity, Australia in Master of Management for Engineers. It was a great experience to be an international student in Sydney. I got an incredible opportunity to explore my life.
I am passionate about social innovation and I am looking forward to be the part of a social enterprise or not for profit organisation or any start up where I could use my skills, knowledge and gain expertise with the growing team to help solve their problem.
- Springwood to Faulconbridge hikingAnyway, it was a long walk. I would rather say it an average hiking track and suggest everybody to go with a team to have more fun. If you are bored with crowded city life, then this might be your interest of getting the peace and cool environment where you can hear the bird singing … Read More
- Interchange 2019Unfortunately, we couldn't get into the top 5 positions. We were at the sixth and couldn't get into top 5 just by two points. That was really disappointing. It was a complete heart broken. However, we were proud that our idea was a kind of getting into the top 5. Even though we couldn't get … Read More
- A conversation with Sameer in SBS Radio 2 Sydney (Nepali)I never realized that my blog content could be such an inspirational to others. Just before graduating from CQUniversity, I had written a blog content regarding my experiences throughout the my uni days. Please click on the link to read my blog https://cqunilife.com/2019/07/10/from-nepal-to-sydney-keep-learning-keep-sharing/ It was posted in the university blog but the most surprising moment … Read More
- Why not try….?????''We need to get 75 points'', one of my friend said. " it's getting hard,'' the another whisper. You might be wondering what I am talking about if you are not familiar with these words. But, this is general for the international student like me here in Australia. Not everybody, but almost most of the … Read More
- Manly to Spit Bridge walkIt was already more than three months but I didn't know why I was procrastinating for this. Every month, I had promised to go somewhere new in Sydney and I did go to different new places but this was the one I was waiting for long. Actually, I was planning to go with one of … Read More